Etsy Shop

Strawberry Dipped in Chocolate

I love strawberry and I love chocolate as well, putting the two together is fabulous! I love looking at pictures with food because they look pretty and tasty and I found a lot of beautiful pictures with strawberries covered with chocolate. Therefore, I tried it myself to make some and decorated the strawberries with white chocolate as well. They tasted really good! Here are some pictures! =)


I like making real desserts and making fake desserts as well! =)

Here is my new creation! Strawberry covered with chocolate stud earrings! Hope you all like it!

12 comments:

Jo Raines said...

So pretty! I love both the real stawberries with chocolate and the earrings!

Jody

Sumaiya Mehreen said...

they are unbelievably realistic ... :D

PetiteCreation said...

thanks so much! =) i love them a lot!

Ascension said...

Solo tengo una pregunta son reales verdad?
GENIAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
besitos ascension

Post Grad Hair Cut said...

You make some remarkably cute things.

hotjavva said...

these are adorable, you have such a talent! you should teach classes, i bet people would come in droves to learn from you.

Jen said...

These are so, so lovely! I just have to check out your Etsy shop :)

www.hautewhimsy.com

PetiteCreation said...

thanks soooo much for all the comments! glad you all like it! =D

RiS said...

Sounds amazing about chocolate & strawberry x
And, the earrings look fabulous :)

PetiteCreation said...

thanks RiS! =)

New Hampshire Gardener said...

Your earrings are making me hungry. Beautiful.

PetiteCreation said...

thank New Hampshire Gardener!

Post a Comment